There are 127 days left until Star Wars: The Last Jedi are released, and if you’re like us, you’re finding it VERY hard to go into media blackout mode. Entertainment Weekly dropped a ton of new images today to tide you over until the next trailer. If the force is strong with you, exit now, but if you want to see more, read on!
In the images, we see:
- A creature sitting next to Chewie that will sell BOATLOADS this Christmas
- Real, non-cg aliens (bless you Rian Johnson)
- Finn piloting a ship, looks like he does get out of his slumber chamber
- Emo Kylo Ren with a much smaller scar than most anticipated
- Poe Dameron looking like “one hell of a pilot”
- A behind the scenes shot of the late Carrie Fisher
- and so much more!
Jedi opens 12/15/2017. The film stars: John Boyega (Finn), Daisy Ridley (Rey), Oscar Isaac (Poe Dameron), Adam Driver (Kylo Ren), Lupita Nyong’o (Maz Kanata), Gwendoline Christie (Captain Phasma), Dohmnall Gleeson (General Hux), Mark Hamill (you know who), the late Carrie Fisher (General Leia), Anthony Daniels (C-3PO), and Andy Serkis (Snoke), with newcomer Kelly Marie Tran alongside Benicio Del Toro and Laura Dern.